Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Bush's Resume

  1. #1
    Inactive Member otto_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2005
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Bush's Resume

    The following is documented proof that Bush is the worst president ever!

    George W. Bush
    The White House, USA

    EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE

    LAW ENFORCEMENT: I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine in 1976 for
    driving under the influence of alcohol. I pled guilty, paid a fine, and
    had my driver's license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has
    been "lost" and is not available.

    MILITARY: I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused
    to take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining
    the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam.

    COLLEGE: I graduated from Yale University with C average. I was a
    cheerleader. Although my GPA was insufficient to enter Harvard, I persevered and got an MBA, graduating near the bottom of my class.


    PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:

    I ran for U.S. Congress and lost.

    I began my career in the oil business in Midland, Texas in 1975. I bought
    an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas. The company went
    bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock. But I made money on the sale.

    I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal with my
    father's friends that took land using taxpayer money. While my business
    partners ran the business, I did PR and made connections. This made me a
    multi-millionaire.

    With the help of my father and our right-wing friends in the oil industry
    (including Enron CEO Ken Lay), I was elected Governor of Texas.


    ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS GOVERNOR:

    I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil companies, making
    Texas the most polluted state in the Union.

    During my tenure, Houston replaced Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden
    city in America. I cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the tune
    of billions in borrowed money.

    >I set the record for the most executions by any Governor in American
    history.

    With the help of my brother, the Governor of Florida, and my father's
    appointments to the Supreme Court, I became President after losing by over
    500,000 votes.


    ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:

    >I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one
    billion dollars per week.

    I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.

    >I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.

    I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any
    12-month period.

    I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the U.S.
    stock market.

    I am the first president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal
    record.

    I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one year
    period.

    After taking-off the entire month of August, I presided over the worst
    security failure in U.S.history.

    I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster," a WMD.

    In my State Of The Union Address, I lied about our reasons for attacking
    Iraq, then blamed the lies on our British friends.

    I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S. president.

    In my first year in office over 2-million Americans lost their jobs and
    that trend continues every month.

    I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.

    I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any president
    in U.S. history.

    I set the record for least amount of press conferences than any president
    since the advent of television.

    I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to
    intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.

    I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history.

    I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty
    benefits for active duty troops and their families -- in war time.

    I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously
    protest me in public venues (15 million people) shattering the record for
    protest against any person in the history of mankind.

    I've broken more international treaties than any president in U.S.
    history.

    I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any
    administration in U.S. history. My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza Rice,
    has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.

    I am the first president in U.S. history to order an unprovoked,
    pre-emptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation. I
    did so against the will of the United Nations, the majority of U.S.
    citizens, and the world community.

    I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in
    the history of the United States government

    I am the first president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove
    the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.

    I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.

    I refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. prisoners of war" (detainees)
    and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.

    I am the first president in history to refuse United Nations election
    inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election).

    I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most
    corporate campaign donations.

    My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends,
    Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S.
    history.

    My political party used the Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to
    assure my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election decision.
    I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against investigation
    or prosecution. More time and money was spent investigating the Monica
    Lewinsky affair than has been spent investigating one of the biggest
    corporate ripoffs in history.

    I garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the World Trade Center
    attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most hated country in
    the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history.

    I am first president in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%) view
    my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.



    I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded
    government contracts.


    I did something no other president in U.S. history has ever done: I
    demanded a constitutional amendment to require discrimination in America
    with the Fereral Marriage Ammendment.




    RECORDS AND REFERENCES:

    All records of my tenure as Governor of Texas are now in my father's
    library, sealed, and unavailable for public view.

    All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my bankrupt
    companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

    All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President,
    attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and
    unavailable for public review.

    Vote democrat!!!! Contact your congressman to get his @$$ outta there!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bush's Resume

    [ QUOTE ]
    The following is documented proof that Bush is the worst president ever!

    [/ QUOTE ] Proof that you THINK he is.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member otto_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2005
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bush's Resume

    no all of the information has been documented and is available as public record, I did not write that, but it is 100% fact

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bush's Resume

    I don't know about the worst president EVER, but he's certainly been a bad one that has given the U.S. quite a bad image worldwide.. or at least in most places.
    Officially retired

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bush's Resume

    Chubz, when I just think you've made it over the hump, bam, you come crashing down!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bush's Resume

    your obviously bush hater probably have been since he was elected. No matter what the man does good or bad people like you will continue to bash him. There's people like this against every president. Every president has his flaws anyone can sit and try to find flaws in every president's past if they wanted to. So until he`s gone no matter what he does he will be bashed by you I'm guessing. And your sayin Vote Democrat I guess that`ll just solve all the problems in the U.S. well atleast in your eyes, cause in that case no matter what that president does you will back them. They could order the killing of innocent children and because you approve them it will sound like a mighty fine decision.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bush's Resume

    IraqiInfoMinister
    "Once again, gentlemen--I implore you--please stop this senseless arguing over nothing of consequence and enjoy the pleasures that lay below!"
































    Romero5
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bush's Resume

    I dont think he has done a good job at all, yet still gets support from extreme right wingers....

    he has done a poor job of handling things in america, HOWEVER, who was the last president who had to deal with an attack like 9/11? How many presidents have had to deal with a giant tsunami destroying one of the most popular cities in the south?

    I stand by my thoughts of him being a bad president, but he has gone through hell and back these past 6 years.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bush's Resume

    Bush should make like the Baltimore Colts and leave during the middle of the night lol. Mayflower stock would go through the roof if they helped it happen.

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bush's Resume

    Ill have one typed up later about Clinton that makes this look like a church bulltein.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •